Our contact details
- Name: Carlisle Community Help
- Address: 17 Spinners Yard, Fisher St, Carlisle, CA3 8RE
- Phone Number:07394546877
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Privacy notice Date: 29/03/2020
The type of personal information we collect
We currently collect and process the following information:
- Date of Birth (only if prescription collection is required)
How we get your personal information and why we collect it
Most of the personal information we process is provided to us directly by you for one of the following reasons:
- You provide us with it
We also receive personal information indirectly, from the following sources in the following scenarios:
- Adult Social Care- Residents needing help. Full consent is received from the user being referred
- Third Party referrers such as Citizens Advice, Carlisle Law Centre.
- Community organisations for the purposes of using the affordable food hub service
We use the information that you have given us in order to arrange delivery by our verified volunteer network for shopping and prescriptions and sign posting support. We will from time to time use personal stories told to us by yourself for the purposes of publicity, documentary making or other promotional activities related to the groups aims and campaigns. We will never do this without explicit consent.
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the lawful bases we rely on for processing this information are:
- Your consent. You are able to remove your consent at any time. You can do this by contacting email@example.com
- We have a vital interest.
- We need it to perform a public task.
- We have a legitimate interest.
How we store your personal information
Your information is securely stored on a password protected computer drive.
We keep your completed case details for one year. We will then dispose this information by deleting your file and record.
Your data protection rights
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
- Your right of access - You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
- Your right to rectification - You have the right to ask us to rectify personal information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
- Your right to erasure - You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to restriction of processing - You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to object to processing - You have the right to object to the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to data portability - You have the right to ask that we transfer the personal information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to make a request.
How to complain
If you have any concerns about our use of your personal information, you can make a complaint to us at email@example.com.
You can also complain to the ICO if you are unhappy with how we have used your data.
- Address: Information Commissioner’s Office, Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire, SK9 5AF
- Helpline number: 0303 123 1113
- ICO website: https://www.ico.org.uk